Friday, July 02, 2010

Time to check in...

Well, I do hang my head in a bit of shame, but I've got a glint of pride in my eye at the same time.  Somehow, when I checked the scale at the beginning of the week, I'd managed to lose 4 pounds since my first weigh-in.  Did I read the scale wrong when I first weighed over a week ago?  Perhaps...well, most likely.  Am I still going to "count" the 4 pound reduction I saw when I hopped back on on Monday morning?  You bet your sweet petunia I am!

I've basically been away from home for over a week.  From spending the work week in Norman to a weekend trip to Dallas to a turn-around-travel-day, my environment has been working against me.  I have felt out of control of my environment but things are settling back down.  Being home this week has made my journey to better choices much easier.  In fact, yesterday I shall boast that I only consumed somewhere around 850-900 calories.  Not on purpose, mind you, but just happened to work out that way...and I wasn't feeling destitute!  Eh, it's the little things.

Anywhooo...hopped back on the scale this morning to see that I was another 2 pounds down.  I totally call shenanigans on the whole deal...but yes, yes I am going to count them!  So, 6 pounds down with an erratic schedule?  I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment