Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I've been tagged!

My sweet friend Courtney tagged me in her blog yesterday, and because I'm pretty fond of her I'm participating. :)  So here goes:


1.       Favorite color:  Officially it is blue. Blue makes me feel mysterious and inquisitive; it’s calming and invigorating all at the same time.  Unofficially, it’s pink because pink just makes me happy.
2.       Favorite brand/designer:  I honestly don’t have one.  I’m very much a WalMart/Target/Ross shopper for my clothes.  But truth be told, I don’t care for a lot of the stuff that comes from the high-end designers.  Coach, Gucci, Rodeo Drive?   Puhhlease.
3.       Favorite restaurant:  Hrm.  Probably El Chico.  I don’t get to go there much, but pretty much anything they serve provides a party in my mouth that I want to never end! 
4.       Hobbies:  I’m actually “hobby shopping” if you know of anything interesting and relatively inexpensive to get in to.  I’d LOVE to take a cake decorating class or digital photography/photo editing course or something like that.  I like the crafty things, but I’m admittedly inept at most attempts to be artistic.
5.       Favorite thing about yourself:  Probably my sense of humor and quick wit.  I luh-HUV banter!
6.       What does your room look like?  It’s a boring shade of blue with two dressers, two nightstands and a Queen bed with a new headboard/footboard.  It’s not too messy, not too clean…just “lived in” looking at the moment.  And I’m alright with that.
7.       If you could have dinner with two people (dead or alive) who would they be?  Probably Hillary Clinton and Jesus.  The first because she just generally rocks my world and I want to join her Sisterhood of the Traveling Pantsuits, and the other because I would be interested to know what he’s got to say about anything and everything and if he really does keep score.
8.       What’s your next “big splurge”?  I’m planning to buy a Financial Peace University “kit” to help us budget better and start making our money work for us.  I feel like all I’ve done is splurge over the past couple of weeks, so it’s time to rein it in a bit!
9.       What’s your favorite joke, quote, or saying?  “Time will pass whether you do anything with it or not.”
10.   Anything else you would like us to know about you? (Random fact)  Today, my uterus feels like it is going to explode and then fall out on Slinky springs.



So, now you have a little more useless information about me than you may ever need or want.  Congratulations!

Part of the game is to tag a buddy, so since not many people know about this blog, I'm tagging GOOSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment